Saturday, November 10, 2007

Baby's, Paint, & Hatred


So my wife took a trip to Orlando FL. this week. As everyone knows we are expecting a baby in May. So of course everything is starting to come together, Painting, new furniture, baby cloths, etc... So she and I picked out this color for the living room and I decided to paint the living room for her while she was gone. I figured well one of my buds will help me. Ok I found out real quick no one likes to paint. I was stuck doing it by myself. I called my brother who was having some kidney problems to see if he was feeling well enough to come over and help. My brother is a trooper first of all, he is the kind of guy that will give you the shirt off his back. He met me after he worked all day and then cut grass and still came over and helped me. So thank you Chance for helping me and giving me the time you did. It was good getting to hang with you. So I finished around 12:00pm. I went and picked Casey up from the airport and brought her home and she loved the paint for the first ten minutes. We sat on our couch and we both hate the paint. I left the tape around the edges so now I've got to go out and buy new paint and redo it. So Chance if your reading this I guess I'll get to have some more hang time with you. I HATE PAINTING! and it's just started

1 comment: