Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Imac The Way Of The World.



Each week my wife and I try to get together with some friends of ours. My friend Sammy Clary just bought a 24" Imac computer. I love a mac computer that’s all I use. It has a program on there that should be called click here to laugh hysterically for Hours. Here is what you can do with this program.














I hope you enjoy making fun of all of us but it was well worth it. I laughed for hours no lie I was still laughing when I put these pictures up here. Well,
U.N.T

1 comment:

Trying to muddle my way through said...

Chasen, your blogs always inspire... (Well not necessarily this one, but we enjoy laughing too). Please know that even though we don't leave comments, we read, think, and ponder. Thanks... (just so you know who I am, I'm the mom of one of your fans who drives hours to see you perform! We talked in Greenville about your blogs...)