Saturday, March 17, 2007

Going Down In History


Going down in history is a huge step. If I were to go down in history that means I’m up there with George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and Brittany Spares. So I got to thinking, how would I go out? No not like die but what would people say about my life and how I lived it. The more I ask my self that question I got a little low. Have I reached that pinnacle yet of going down in history to it's fullest, have I "burned out bright"? I want people to see the things that I do as an example not just as a routine. This blog for example you probably heard this before. Maybe not these exact words but you have heard what will people remember me as, have I lived my life to the fullest. I don’t want to become a rut believer. I really want to burn out bright. I want to know that I have accomplished enough with my daily walk with Christ. Don't hear what I'm not saying. You don’t have a point scale with God but I want accomplish enough to where I helped someone get closer to Christ or even become a believer. I want to go down in history as having a relationship with Christ and not just being apart of a religion.
U.N.T

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for this inspirational post and reminding your readers of our legacies. I love your last statement about not just being "part of a religon". Thanks again and God bless you, your wife, and your band members.