Monday, October 8, 2007

RadioJDRFStonebridgechurch&brookwoodchurch week!

So here I am on a Monday morning just doing a little work from bed and I start thinking about what I did this past week. I realize that I have an excuse to be tired. Last week I joined up with my radio promoter (Chris Hauser) and two other artist Jeremy Horn and Nate Huss. We hit the road in Nashville TN and went to over 10 states and 18 stations all in 5 days. our schedule look like this: 5:15am wake up call on radio at 7:45-8:00am leave around 9:00 get in the van drive 2 to 3 hrs. to another state eat lunch with a radio station and then get in the van and drive to another state which was about 3 to 4 hrs away to either eat dinner or we were on air by 4 or 5 eat dinner and drive to the next sate to sleep for 5 or 6 hrs to get up and do the very same routine again. But I have to say we made great connection and got picked up on some stations (song nothing Like You) and got to eat lunch on Lake Michigan. (to tired to remember it but I do a little). I got home about 2am Saturday woke up at 6:15am a went to the JDRF walk to cure diabetes. My wife works there so I went to help her and get things going. I left around 10am or so and came home took a 15 min nap and left to go rehearse with Chasen band. At around 5:30 the Stone Bridge Church crew came and we set everything up for the next morning for our first day at Stone Bridge Church. (which was awesome) I woke up at 6:15am and went and led worship at stone bridge then went to Brookwood church in Simpsonville SC and did a show which was incredible whole other blog though. Got home around 10:30pm or 11pm, a real early night actually and crashed to find my self in bed this morning writing this blog. sorry for such a long and detailed blog just needed to write it out. Well I'm going to go and chill out for a little bit. I found out as they say in Oklahoma, good buy.


















U.N.T.
Chasen

No comments: