Saturday, October 20, 2007

Steve Fee & Friends O HAPPY DAY!


Last night was a night I needed to happen. Casey (my wife) and I went to see Steve Fee at Anderson University. It was in a theater that only sat around 250 seats. So it was really intimate setting. I have never seen Steve Fee live before but I have done a lot of his songs in a worship setting or on the road so I was real excited to see him. I have to say that I was blown away. A lot of people may not agree because they are not into the style of worship he dose but for me it was something that I've been needing. When your out on the road you are giving yourself away to the broken and the people who just need to talk. so when you get the chance to experience what they experience you become very humbled and fulfilled. Steve Fee is more than a worship leader to me he was a pastor. When I left I felt like I left a church service. After words Evan Silver, Bryan Holder, and I were looking at all the equipment and Steve's band was extremely nice and wanted to know more about us. Steve Fee came up and we began to talk to him about worship the road and label talk. It was good to hear that he is in the same position that I am in with his career. Time is everything. Patients is were Successes begins. If you ever get the chance to see Steve Fee live in concert please go see him you want regret it. I was dead before Christ but now that we have relationship with him I now am alive, O HAPPY DAY!

No comments: