Saturday, July 5, 2008

Ready, Set, Fireworks


Last night was so good. Greenville really showed us how well they could sing. It started raining earlier in th day and what was funny is the weather man said there were on a 30% chance of rain for that day, and I guess that the 30% decided to fall on us. But everyone didn't mind they danced in the rain and was happy as could be. When we came on there was a bout 10,000 people and NO RAIN. We were stoked. I have to say that was one of the most memorable shows. Because of it being at home and our fans where so loud when they would sing. I Think my most memorable moment of last night was when we did our song Drown and the new song Follow Me Home (Summer Time). Especially when everyone in the place wrapped their arms around each other and united as one and was singing on Follow Me Home (Summer Time). The Fireworks were so Big it was nice. My son sleep through the whole thing. (WHAT!) I hope everyone had as much fun as we did last night. I Really appreciate Redemption World Outreach Center and HIS Radio 89.3 for helping promote and putting on this show. To our Fans I hope to see all you guys real soon and thanks for a wonderful night, Have a great July 4th weekend.
U.N.T
Chasen C.

No comments: