Tuesday, December 12, 2006

So This Is Christmas

I hope this finds everyone doing well. After a long and electric weekend I find my self not tired. Physically I feel great, my brain on the other hand is going crazy. This past weekend I was a part of a Christmas production entitled "A Christmas To remember" at Marathon Church where over 7000 people attended. There we’re a lot of salvations and rededications. Although there was three months of being on the road coming home and preparing for this event and then back out on the road. I have to say that it was quite strenuous and moody. But I now realize why "I do what I do." I'm also finding myself searching for songs that I have yet to write and I end up searching even more. Not always understanding what God is doing and when He's going to do it. So this is Christmas and what have I done another year over and a new one just begun and so this is Christmas but I hope you’ve had fun, the near and the dear ones the old and the young.
Merry Christmas everybody.

U.N.T
Chasen

1 comment: