Tuesday, January 9, 2007

A Redneck Christmas


It's Christmas Eve and my wife and I are at my parents’ house out in the boondocks. We have this tradition of shooting fireworks with my family every Christmas Eve Night. So I did the Simi manly thing and went out and got the explosives. My brother was AT HOME MAKING HOMEMADE EXPLOSIVES, seriously. When that thing went off it was like an earthquake. Here's a visual. It was like the birds all at once look up and take off flying. Needless to say it was LOUD!!!! Well if that wasn’t Redneck enough just wait. Across the street this nice family where tucking there kids in bed when the big homemade bomb went off. They said they thought Santa’s reindeer took a wrong turn or something. They said it was like “Santa done went through the roof.” (Ha! Ha!) I could imagine their kids reading the night before Christmas and then BOOM!!!! “GOOD LORD”!!!! “What was that,” (Kids) "Mommy is Santa hurt. Any way I have to say everyone must witness a redneck Christmas once in his or her life. Hope all is good and relaxing.
U.N.T

No comments: