Saturday, April 28, 2007

Info One - Info Two


Hello Friends, I have to say life is grand. Waiting for the world to turn to Sunday. Life seems to be this way over and over. Sitting waiting for the next day because maybe that day I wont regret something's I say and did. People I hurt and People I lift up, why can't I stay consistent. All the things I said about situations in my life could have been resolved if I would have just shut up and let them dissolved. That was emo!!! It's ok to be emo sometimes if you do it right. Ok, there's no room for emo talk your right. But life is grand though I just thought I would let you know what I was thinking at the moment. Great things I see in the feature for myself. (Jeremiah 29:11) I just keep on being reminded that. I just need to be sensitive about me getting in the way. Info one: I'm Reading the book of Samuel and loving it. It tells stories of how God teaches obedience is better than sacrifice. That really hits hard in my life. Info two: I start recording on CHASENs first national record in 8 days. Now granted we have been in there for going on 5 weeks with Preproduction and we still have 5 days left before we start tracking. It's a long process (2 months) but I don't mind Cause I know Gods going to do great things though these lyrics and the impact that this CD will make on a lot of lives. I will start a Studio Blog entitled STUDIO 6 on Tuesday May 8th letting you know all the things that is going on with myself and the other guys as we make our way through this moment in our lives. Well as I always say,
U.N.T

1 comment:

Kiliki said...

"I don't mind Cause I know Gods going to do great things though these lyrics and the impact that this CD will make on a lot of lives."

Thank you for this!! As you know, I can't wait to hear your new stuff! Your current songs are helping me through this difficult time!

HUGS!!