Sunday, April 29, 2007

RUN!!!! Go watch cartoons


So I'm stuck watching this Americas Next Top Model show. If you don't know anything about this show it's Tyra Banks batting her eyes and asking for advice from her mom to give to the gals on her show. They say the same thing during the deliberation at the end of the show each week. I think it's fine this whole advice from mom thing but that's it. They're on like there 6th season and they do marathons every freaking Saturday on MTV, MTV2, or VH1. I could deal with it for the first Hour but for 6 hours? My wife is so obsessed with this show. She knows every one of the girls' names where they live and how many kids they have. I say ok they have twelve weeks to find Americas Next Top Model. One week is a 1-hour so that's 12 hours total. Well we've been watching this thing for 6 hours, no lye. I say enough is enough. So I do what every man would do gab the remote control and turn it to cartoons, well I don't think every man would do that but I just got this new network called Boomerang and it shows every old cartoon there is (Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, ETC....) You can only guess what happens when she is so attached to this show. She freaks out and needless to say I watch the rest of Americas Next Top Model, Go Eva!!!! CRAP I've falling into knowing their names. Oh well, men let that be a lesson to you. If your significant other starts watching something that is not only a chick flick kind of show but it's a chick flick show marathon, RUN!!!! Go watch cartoons.
U.N.T
Don't miss STUDIO 6. My new blog series coming may 8th only on The Chasen Virb

No comments: