Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Misunderstanding The Double Lines...




...Things were almost clear till some news totally rocked my world. Sunday my wife and I found out that we are going to be having a baby and we are so excited. We went to the doctor Monday and it is official, there's no misunderstanding the double lines. I have to say that it was one of the best feelings in the world to hear the doctor say, well congratulations you are pregnant; well not me but Casey that would be impossible for me to be pregnant. There's not a minute that goes by without me smiling, I can't stop smiling. It will be a little difficult with Casey for the next 9 months cause I will still be traveling and my new album drops FEB. 5. So that will be hard but God is in Control and we are ready for a new adventure. So more blogging will continue on the little rocker that will soon enter this crazy world.
Chasen

1 comment:

Kiliki said...

So happy for you guys!!! HUGS
--Christy Curran