Monday, September 17, 2007

Set List & Up Coming News




Well I've been at home for about a week now, I had some shows here and there and was able to do some thinking. Things were almost clear till some news totally rocked my world, which is another blog. So needless to say I have more thinking to do. Every week I see friends Bryan C, Lee M, & Wil M. do set lists for Sunday mornings and I have to say that I miss getting together a set for Sunday. Preparing for it everyday till Sunday morning and then getting to see the out come of your hard work. There's something to say when you've worked so hard on something and then see the seeds that you sowed in people. Now my work is the same but a little different. Every day I perform the same set and if I'm lucky I'll get asked to come up with a worship set. Even when doing the same set you play for different people, that's the part I love. I have prepared my whole life for this moment in my life. Starting October 7 at 10:07am I will begin to help out a good friend of mine, Sammy Clary and start his church Stone Bridge Church. You may ask, well aren't you on tour? Well the answer is yes but I can do a lot of the graphics and paper work out there on the road and when I'm at home I'll lead worship. I'm very excited to take what I have learned from Bryan Cox and Marathon Church and put it into practice. So maybe just like my friends I can show my hard work and let you know how it goes, so until then I'll keep you updated on the newest Chasen Callahan news.
Chasen

No comments: