Friday, May 2, 2008

365 days of Christmas morning.

Ok I'm new at this whole DAD business but here's what I want to know. When will the little guy get here? We went to the hospital Thursday Morning around 5:30am and we thought we had a winner. But it was just not the right time. He needed to cook for just a little longer. So now my wife and are trying to find things to do to make the process move a little faster. Like walking 2 miles in 2.5 hrs, eating Mexican food. Either way I would rather him come when he is supposed to come verses us forcing him to get here. This whole process is like Christmas morning every morning. it might change once he's here but as now we are just enjoying these "Christmas mornings." Well I'll keep you all updated and thanks for reading my blogs.
U.N.T (until next time)

No comments: