Friday, May 23, 2008

4 Blogs N 1


(1.) Just getting used to having a son. A lot of times I walk down stares and look at my wife holding him and I'm like o yeah we have a son, thats mine. I really love that little boy, he's a keeper. :)

(2.) On a side note congrats to our fellow American idol winner David Cook. Just Kidding we really have no connection although I did know a lot of the contestants this year it was a little weird to see them. We met at either other singing competitions or shows. But the guys and I really wanted David Cook to win, and so it was he won. David Cook said it best "if you don't dream big whats the use of dreaming". Sad but true thats Silvers and mine ring tone, man thats bad.

(3)
Today Silver and I went and picked up our brand new trailer. It was much needed. We were out of room in our old trailer, so now we have plenty of room.

(4) Lastly we have started writing for our next record. As few of you know we have a lot of songs that did not make the record that fans love. We are just writing we're not in the studio with our producer yet just getting songs together. So you may hear songs that are not on the record in our live shows. We like to see how you react so we know if they are keepers or not. Well thats all for now. If I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight
Chasen C.

No comments: