Friday, January 12, 2007

CRASH!!!

They’re something to say for arriving at a destination all in one peace. Last year at this same time we had a very bad car accident on the way to perform at a conference. A drunk driver hit us going 90 MPH destroying everything in the trailer and in the Tahoe. By the grace of God everyone walked away from the Tahoe with minor injuries. But this year we arrived safe and ready to go, new van and all (special thanks to Edwin McCain). We even stop at the same gas station and everything still no damage. Well I did mess up our running board on our van, but I got on my back on the cold ground and fixed it. That’s right me Chasen Callahan fixed something on a car, not only a car but a van, a big van, big big van, ok you get it. I guess God has a funny sense of humor sometimes.
U.N.T

No comments: