Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Words From The Green Room

Patience is the ability to endure waiting, delay, or provocation without becoming annoyed or upset, or to persevere calmly when faced with difficulties.
I wish that I could have more patience. Each day I try not to get my hopes on anything. Waiting for my big break and I'm waiting for the world to change, wait that sounds like a John Mayer song. Any way, we are about to play a show in Atlanta and I have to say we went back to the western days. I guess with a name like Smiths Ole Bar you have to take it for what it is. I do know that it is freezing in our dressing room I feel like I’ve been walking through snow for 30 min. We heard a joke at this venue, want to hear it, hear it go. What has one arm and sucks.... Def Leopard. My apologies, I don't listen to Def Leopard much but I just thought it was funny. There’s no telling what you might here in the green room.
U.N.T

No comments: