Monday, January 22, 2007

This Is What Your Doing This Is What I Need You To Do.


"When I look into the face of discipline and see only punishment, there will only be fear. Yet, when I look at it and see love or when I look at its fruits and find wisdom, they drive out that fear. Will consequences be uncomfortable? You bet. But when we allow it to work in us and it forms us to become a better follower of Christ, only then do we take steps closer towards being made perfect in love." (Dan Wunderlich) I read this when I was going through a time when I realized sometimes we have to face the consequences and we really don't want to. I'm under the impression that God has a way of showing you where you need to go without throwing you out. God is a God of multiple chances but we can't abuse that. I don't fear the consequences, I fear of the thought that I disappointed God. When God shows up it is evident. Maybe you are in the situation right now, I know from experience pray that God shows up. Just as God appeared to Paul and said this is what your doing this is what I need you to do, that’s me paraphrasing but you get it. Hope this is an encouragement to you. Stay strong Dawg.
U.N.T

No comments: