Wednesday, January 31, 2007

It's A Long Night

Ok so me and my boys from the band Chasen are on the way home from a show in ATL. We have decided to throw in the rag on Vinny Vandura. (our van) We get up to 60mph and it starts shuttering our brains out. Ha Ha we made a joke about it but little did we know what would happen at 3:00am. We’ve been riding for about an hour and a half and we heard some rubbish under the van but we thought it was the road and the van shuttering. I’m trying to keep my eyes open to help JD our manager stay awake and not swerve off the road. Not because he is a bad driver it’s because our van is of devil. Any way I open my eyes and I see we are close to a town near ours and Wam! Boom! Bang! That’s right Flat Tire. The rubbish under the van all that time was pieces of the tire. Well I know what your thinking, just get out and fix it. Well that’s easier said than done. We get out and our door breaks for the 50th time and we cant find our lug wrench. We have a jack a spare tire but not a lug wrench. Have I mentioned that it’s one of the coldest nights of the year and we don’t have any heat in the van. I call and wake up a friend of mine Bryan Holder and I really don’t know what I will say cause it is 3:00am but I tell him the story. He says call *HP for help. Well that leads me to where I am now writing. Waiting on the HP people to be our Hero. I really hope that a bunch of computers nerds don’t show up. (HP People, Ha!) To leave you I will say one last thing. As the van is running to have some motor heat we are on the red line on our gas gage. We arrive in Greenville SC. at 5:45am. We recommend a lug wrench or a redneck.
U.N.T

No comments: