Thursday, February 15, 2007

A conversation to whom I love


Bigger and better than yesterday. That's the saying I’m caught in these days every show and every conversation. So this is a conversation I find myself having with the people I love.
Bigger and better than yesterday. Sometimes you hold so tight,
It slips right through your hands. Will I ever understand? Everything will not be the same everyday but my heart stays consistent with you. How can I beat the days that I feel are the best. If I’m always striving for the bigger and better than yesterday concept then I should be one step ahead of the game right? But I fall, I'm human. But the funny thing is when I fall I think of whom I've hurt verses what will happen to me. I keep telling my self, bigger and better than yesterday. You stay strong when I feel like letting go. Who will I be a few years from now? Am I a strong enough man to fulfill this bigger and better than yesterday concept. I hope I'm whom you've dreamed of. I hope I'm what you want me to be. I hope I'm bigger and better than yesterday.
U.N.T

No comments: