Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I'm For You


Tell me where it’s hurting are you burning? Running just to catch your breath and going nowhere. It’s getting old when you feel like you got nothing left. Well it ain’t over ‘til it’s over. I told you since the day we met. So let me be the voice through all the noise. Whatever I gotta be I’ll be for you. Whatever you need from me To see you through. Whatever I gotta be I’ll be for you. I’m for you If you never knew If you never knew I’m for you You know it’s true I know the feeling I know it’s real when the drama’s all in your face. You see a mountain I hear a promise – it’s never more than we can take Well it ain’t over, ‘til it’s over We can learn from our mistakes So let me be the voice through all the noise. Everyone of us will fall Have our backs against the wall. And everyone shares a need to be loved. You’ve always been for me. So I will be for you. That’s just what it means to love
Written by Toby McKeehan, Cary Barlowe and Aaron Rice.

Just a hint of the new Toby Mac. album VERY GOOD!!!!!!!!!
U.N.T

1 comment:

// wil martin said...

yeah dude...I'm diggin' that song right now. Get the new anberlin...it rocks too!!