Monday, February 5, 2007

What A Show!


What a show, this weekend I went with my boys from the Chasen band to fusion warehouse in Anderson SC. The place was very cool. It’s was full of high energy games TVs half court basketball etc. I do know that we had a blast at the place everyone was very nice. Although we had some technical difficulties we managed to get through the night and God did some awesome things. After that we went on down to a little place called Walhalla SC. My self and the boys really enjoyed spending the weekend with that bunch. We pull up and had no clue what to expect. That was the first church event that we’ve done in a while and it was great. Yeah some people might say that it's not Chasens typical place to perform but I felt like I went back to my roots, where I started. The Crowd was very into us and very appreciative. I want to thank everyone at open door Baptist church for opening their doors for us, no pun intended. Well as the night went on Saturday we noticed the crowd was a whole lot louder than most places we play. Sometimes you have to go back to your roots to be energized and to realize what you have. Change is good it's all in how you deal with it. If there was anything that I learned this weekend it was even though we don’t always get the best the best could make it self-known.
U.N.T

No comments: